New Haven, Connecticut, USA
AggreCoat is a unique, water-resistant, acrylic polymer based, surface sealer with silver ion antimicrobial technology.
AggreCoat can be used to seal and protect virtually all indoor and outdoor surfaces, for many years, as well as prevent bacterial contamination.
When properly prepared, sealed surfaces preclude the environments in which molds, algae and fungi can grow.
Contact us for more information about AggreCoat.
Silver ion technology is a natural antimicrobial that has been used for centuries to prevent the growth of bacteria in a wide range of applications. This technology has now been incorporated into our unique water-based acrylic polymer formula to create a surface-sealing product that kills bacteria.
AggreCoat provides a durable, sealed, cleanable and fully protected surface for most structural surfaces, including: industrial, commercial, housing, health, educational, manufacturing, transport, distribution, pain relief drugstore usa, hospitality industries, farming applications, and so much more.
AggreCoat is environmentally and eco-friendly, cost effective, non-leaching, easy to apply, and available in neutral as well as a range of colors to suit all of your needs.
Contact us for further information.
AggreCoat is harmless to humans, animals, plants and food products, while providing:
- Protection of staff and clients from bacterial infection
- Protection against loss of revenue as a result of bacterial infections
- Competitive advantage against non-participating companies
- Protection of stock against bacterial cross-contamination
- Protection of livestock and products in farming applications
- Protected surfaces that can be easily monitored to remain effective